Accessible Shore Excursion from Koper to Lipica Stud Farm
Your trip to magic Lipica Stud Farm will start at Koper passengers terminal, where your licensed tour guide will take you to the accessible van/bus. From the terminal parking you will start your aprox. 45 minutes drive to Lipica. While driving your guide will give you lively commentary about things you can see and those, you can not. In Lipica you will enjoy in an unique connection between nature and culture and hear all about the 430 years of history of Lipicaner or the White horse in Lipica.
You will get to discover Lipica Stud Farm in all of it’s fame and get some free time to enjoy in beautiful nature, good food or just soaking up the atmosphere. On the spot you can enjoy in discovering the stud farm, attend the official training or the presentation of the Lipica classical riding scool (depends on the timetable) or drink a coffe in beautiful surroundings
|Number of Persons||Price per Tour||Duration|
Approx. 5 hours
|more than 9||by agreement|
- Wheelchair accessible van/bus with driver
- Transportation from the cruise terminal and back
- Licensed guide
- Basic accident insurance
- Stud Farm entrance ticket 16€ (discount for disabled persons and attendant 8€ for disabled person and 1€ for attendant) or
- Stud Farm entrance ticket plus Official Training of the Lipica Riding School 20€ (depends on the timetable; discount for disabled persons and attendant 10€ for disabled person and 1€ for attendant) or
- Stud Farm entrance ticket plus Presentation of the Lipica Riding School 24€ (depends on the timetable; discount for disabled persons and attendant 12€ for disabled person and 1€ for attendant).
Look for ACCESSIBLE SLOVENIA sign next to Tourist Agency Istranka kiosk. Tourist Agency Istranka has the representative rights of the Koper city municipality for offering Shore Excursions & Private Tours in the Port of Koper.
For all the facts not listed in the program, the General conditions of the Accessible Slovenia apply. Organizer reserves the right to cancel the tour or change the price and program in case of unforeseen events.